I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and just loved it!! I wanted to make one for myself and made up this template to share. It sews up in just a few minutes and I think it looks really posh :)

Hope you all enjoy!!

Melanie oxoxox

This pattern is made for faux leather, real leather or vinyl. If you have any comments, questions or concerns please send me an email at thelitteststudio@gmail.com

Cut out all your pieces. Place piece # 2 on to piece # 1 and sew along sides as shown in the photo!
Place piece #3 along the top edges and sew in place as shown! Add a button to piece #2 and cut the button on piece #3 as marked on the pattern :)

YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY

PATTERNS FOR SALE

Comments

01/13/2017 12:06pm

Wow, this is very cost efficient and effective. My Father has been trying to get a coin purse for his own. This would make the perfect gift for his upcoming birthday. It's not that I'm cheap, but this looks perfectly better than most of the expensive coin purse that I see in the market. It only needs a few more designs and coloring, and it will look as good as the branded ones.

03/09/2017 8:51am

thanks for the tips and tricks are very helpful to us all

01/23/2017 9:47pm

A very well written post...never read such issue before. Thanks fo informing.

Dell has just created a replacement model for its XPS 8000 computer. The new Dell Studio XPS 8100 has a really impressive, streamline design with an angles stature. Buyers can customize it themselves and have a range of options from which they can choose when placing their order.

02/08/2017 7:32am

Watch live cams now!

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.

02/10/2017 11:07pm

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who needs

02/10/2017 11:10pm

and for a friend who needs

02/11/2017 1:47am

Wow! Amazing Post, I really never read this article before like this and I am really surprised to see your work.thanks for sharing this information with us and I hope you keep sharing this type of information with us.

02/13/2017 4:49am

Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.

02/13/2017 8:02am

The live chats at the Vocus webinar a few weeks ago were fantastically lively and informative, with participants answering as well as asking questions that were posed to the scheduled speakers, Deidre Breakenridge, David Meerman Scott, Beth Harte, Lee Odden and Brian Solis. As time was tight, not all the questions were answered, so we thought we'd scoop some up from the logs and try to give some insights.

02/14/2017 1:15pm

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

02/14/2017 3:19pm

With the many blogs which I have encountered, I never expected to see a very beautiful post online.After reading this one, I felt so lucky to see this post

I can't say anything but great for your opinion. Wanna hear on another case.

02/19/2017 8:42am

I think it will be okay if I have different opinion than you. :d

100% welcome bonus + 30 extra

You love the idea of purchasing your very own mountain bike but it can become overwhelming when you begin to research which bike is best for you. Some of things you consider are price (of course), size of the bike, color and maybe even ease of use. You have been in a sporting goods store before and noticed that some mountain bikes seem harder to operate than others. But when it comes to purchasing the perfect mountain bike for you, this article has all the details you will ever need.

02/25/2017 11:32pm

You are very artistic! This is really helpful especially to those whose hobbies are making craft. Aside from being creative, you are also resourceful in choosing materials. Kids will enjoy this art work too. Thanks for sharing the templates in making your own coin purse.

Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.

An author must have a vast knowledge of vocabulary. The dictionary of a writer must be full of new english vocabulary to make their work more attractive. Use of new words makes their work more valuable and graceful.

03/01/2017 2:06am

Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.

03/03/2017 4:44pm

Goodness, this is extremely fetched productive and viable. My Father has been attempting to get a coin handbag for his own. This would make the ideal present for his up and coming birthday. It isn't so much that I'm modest, however this looks consummately superior to anything the majority of the costly coin tote that I find in the market. It just needs a couple of more outlines and shading, and it will look tantamount to the marked ones.

03/08/2017 5:31pm

This is really nice to read content of this blog. Beautiful article to read, It feels so great to read about your experience.