Hi Everyone!

I thought with the holidays coming up I would put together this
last minute gift ideas post. This list could also work for any time that
you need a last minute sewing gift idea!

I hope you all have a very happy holidays :)

Melanie oxoxo

Comments

Vanessa G P
12/19/2016 11:43am

Hi!! Just wondering how to access your toque pattern and tutorial? Thanks so much. You make lovely stuff!!

Melanie
12/24/2016 11:18am

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for letting me know there was a faulty link! It's fixed now :)

Ginger
12/20/2016 11:44am

Thank you for this list. That leather tote is awesome. I see them everywhere for $$$. Never thought to make one myself.

Melanie
12/24/2016 11:19am

Hi Ginger!

Thanks to much!! I love these totes, they are actually so easy to sew and a great thing to make if you've never worked with faux leather before :)

01/15/2017 7:11am

Well I personally think that making a designer tote, yourself, is difficult. Too difficult, is what I will check when I'm starting making those totes myself, that's because I've got quite some time with myself.

01/28/2017 9:23am

In the technologically-advanced society in which we live today, it's has become a more viable option to buy flowers online.

01/29/2017 10:16am

Women has great opportunity because they live in house. They should try to make his home beautiful and here we can also get new plans for mug of coffee. Because it is new and best trend.

02/08/2017 1:49am

We can never think of Christmas without Santa Clause. It is always a fun experience to introduce Santa to little kids.

02/09/2017 3:33pm

Reason why: It's one of the hippest science fiction films ever and a landmark in modern cinema. The Boston Globe characteristics good round-up of the options here. BEAUFOY: Baby very self-displined.

02/16/2017 7:28am

If you are looking to purchase an embroidery machine for your home, you will realize that there are a wide variety of home embroidery machines to choose from that can suit your needs and your desires. Home embroidery machines are just fantastic for your every day home sewing needs and much more,

02/26/2017 8:39am

There are numerous different kinds of toy sewing machines available on the market for you to choose from, most of which are based on famous children's TV shows. Many of them are brightly colored and quite appealing to children's eyes.

03/01/2017 11:28am

I love the scarfs you've made. They have original design!